Participants of this Program will be trained in the following Regulations as required by the Occupation Health and Safety Act:
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Industrial Establishments (Regulation 851)
- Section 42 - Electrical Lockout
- Sections 75 and 76 - Maintenance and Repairs
Participants of Industrial Safety Trainers Inc.'s Lock Out/Tag Out Safety Training Program will receive training in the following elements:
- What is Lock Out/Tag Out?
- Manager and Employee Responsibilities.
- Lockout/Tagout Regulations.
- Forklift Lockout/Tagout.
- Machine Lockout/Guarding.
- Pre-installation Inspections.
- How To Identify Lockout Situations.
- Worst Case Scenarios.
- Energy Forms.
- Lock Out/Tag Out Devices.
- The Six-Step Lock Out/Tag Out Procedures.