- Joint Health and Safety Certification Part 2 - Construction (3 Day Course) NEW STANDARD
Once the JHSC members have successfully completed ‘Basic Certification Training’, they are required to fulfill the requirements of ‘Part 2 - Specific to Construction Workplaces’. This involves performing a risk assessment to ensure proper RECOGNITION, of hazards in the workplace. Training is required in properly assessing those hazards and implementing adequate controls.
Based on Your Hazard Assessment, the Following Hazard Modules would apply to your Workplace:
- Review of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations that would apply to the construction industry.
- Heat and Cold Stress
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Fall Protection—Working at Heights
- Housekeeping and Fire Safety
- Traffic Control
- Trenching and Excavations