- Confined Space Safety Training
Legal Requirements as Required By the OHSA and Regulations
Participants will receive training in Legislation as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and its Regulations.
- Regulation 632/05
- Regulation 213/91 - Section 221
- Regulation 851 - Section 119
- ACT - Section 25(2)(A),(D), and (H)
The purpose of confined space training is to assist your company with preventing accidents, illnesses and losses associated with confined space entry, work and exit/aggress or rescue.
This training will provide you with information necessary to:
- Recognize confined spaces and related hazards.
- Recognize controls.
- Identify elements of an effective confined space program.
- Evaluate and improve your basic confined space program (if there is already one in place).
- Compare/check your program against a standard, identify deficiencies and identify actions to be taken to achieve standard.
- Identify best practices for ventilation, PPE, lockout, rescue, confined space permits, and air testing/monitoring.