- Class VII Lift Truck Safety Training
Legal Requirements As Required by the OHSA and Regulations
Participants will receive training in Legislation as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and it's Regulations and in the safe use and pre-use inspections related to the Safe Operations for Class VII Lift Trucks.
- Occupational Health and Safety Act Section 25(2)(a),(c),(d) and (h)
- Ontario Regulation 213 Section - 93-107
- Ontario Regulation 851 Section - 51, 54-61
- CSA B335-15
This course will cover Truck Mounted/Rough Terrain & Zoom Boom Forklift Theory.
Employers are required to ensure that workers have received instruction, training and testing in the operation of powered forklifts and lift trucks. Works must be able to demonstrate competency in accordance with the Ministry of Labour's Guidance for the Safety Operation and Maintenance of Powered Lift Trucks.
- The legal requirements as defined in the Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Operator qualifications
- Hazards: People, Equipment, Environment, Materials
- Pre-use inspection of equipment
- Safe operation
- Safety rules
- The requirements for fall protection equipment with forklifts and lifts
- Inspection of fall protection equipment